• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Utility - Trailer Identification

BillIdaho

I've seen those around. It looks like all they did was take the deck/bed off of an M103 generator trailer and dropped an S250 shelter on it. Moveable communications /retrans stations.
The extendable tongue thing might be a run-what-ya-brung affair.

chvss65

I did not see it on Ebay, but yes I did buy it (them), I saw it on craigs list. I was looking for a shelter for a while, and this one looks to be in great shape. I will pick it up tomarrow.
Thats what I thought, that it was a good deal, Iam getting an M101A2 next week, the shock of two additions would have put TLW over the limit, Iam sure. Iam glad one of the SS members got it
Thanks
Larry

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks