• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Value of M66 Ring Mount

renovate7

I've found a complete M66 ring mount with legs, delivered, for $1400. Price seems high but these aren't available just anywhere. Does anyone know of any for sale in Florida? How much "too high" is this price?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a reasonable price if it spins freely, has all the parts (legs, plates, U bolts, etc). Heck, the "delivered" part has to be worth a few hundred bucks in itself.... M66's with legs weigh in at 400 # or so...

poppop

I have seen the complete kits advertized for as much as $2200.00. I have three brand new never installed rings with no attaching parts that I am thinking of pricing at $700.00.

David_4x4

$1400 is a good price considering if all is in good operable/useable condition.

I think a good complete operable/useable ring would be worth $700 just buy its self. Austin's are usually cheaper, but they're also some what rough and need some parts.

People that are askigg $1k plus for a ring, $2200 for complete sets, will be asking the same prices next year and there's a reason. They're not worth it.

MilitaryRestoration

thats an excellent price, especially considering the cost of shipping now days, and the ring mount itself weighs 350lbs. another couple hundred for the odds and ends and legs...I can't even find anymore rings around my area so I always kept the ones i did find...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks