• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VALVE STEMS

TheBuggyman

I'm sure this topic has been covered before............

Recently some folks (me included) have been looking for valve stems. I needed three for my five ton single combat rims and found them at Memphis Equipment for almost $30 each. Thinking that I could do better I began the quest. I found a company in NC that has an online catalog of a vast array of valve stems and lo and behold! I found my exact replacements (VS-1072) and they are even listed as a military piece. Of course this company will not sell directly to consumers but they were more than willing to get me a number to a distributor who quoted me $21.28 for each one. Not too bad.

M1075

Thanks for the info. Who is the distributor? Can you post a picture of your valve stem? I have seen different types.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Buggyman, do you still have the number for the distributor? I need to replace one of mine. I am not looking forward to splitting the wheel though!!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just ordered me 4 valve stems for the 5 ton combat rims, it took about 3 weeks to get them as they come from somewheres else LOL anyway the 21.95 is the correc price ... you can email him name is Mike email address is mlbernieco@hotmail.com nice guy but he cant help you on the time frame as his company doesnt keep them in stock Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you need one pronto SS i can send you one of mine and you can replace it after yours comes in send me a PM TIm

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks guys! I'm going to check with Winslow on Monday and see if he has any. If not, I'll take you up on your offer since Aberdeen is fast approaching!

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks