• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vanless

hof3414

Man, wish I would have saw this thread 2 weeks ago. I just traded the windows and interior lights out of my van body for a decent shape bed. I still have the body on my truck (haven't had time to take it off) if your interested let me know it is in pretty decent shape minus windows and interior lights.

zout

We still have our stack of interior lights that were removed and all the electrical panels if you make your trade - that is if you want the stock lights back in it ??
Could pick them up really cheap - just pm me.
Screens are already called for and waiting to hook up with Neil at the Ga Rally for the hand off.

hof3414

Here are some pics of the van body I still have. Everything is the same minus the side windows, screens, blkackouts and interior lights. I was going to just scrap it because no one showed interest in using it, but I would rather somebody be able to use it than it be sghredded.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks