• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicles needed for television commercial in Az

PhoenixArt

Hello,
I'm looking for some vehicles for a TV commercial for the University of Phoenix. Specifically a HMMWV in desert, and maybe some
other transport types as well.
If anyone knows anything about those in the Phoenix area, Let me know.
Peter
Phoenixart@cox.net 620-295-8331

Flyingvan911

Welcome. Can you give any details of the content of the commercial? Most guys are cautious due to bad experiences but some details will help perk people up.

PhoenixArt

Hey, thanks for the reply.
Like I said it's a commercial for the University of Phoenix Re: the educational opportunities for servicemen and women during and after active service.
I need to stage some scene of active military duty. Desert theater, non-combat but forward unit stuff. camps, recon, etc. So, I'm looking for the most current
vehicles I can find, mainly HMMWVs and maybe some transpo stuff, Deuces etc.
Thanks again for your help. This shoots in Phoenix, AZ june 13,14

K9Vic

Question for someone that may ask as I have brought up these same questions when I have been asked to use my vehicles for TV & Movies filmed here in Dallas.

What compensation is provided to the owners?
Do you have insurance if the vehicle is damaged in any way?
Can the owner be on set at all times?
Will the vehicles be stationary, or will it be driven and can the owner be the driver?
Will these details be presented in a contact?