• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

very interesting FMTV prototype

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I totally agree its neat and want to talk about it..but its also on the auction block. :shock::-x I hate to be a ball buster..
Yes, but he is not breaking any rules.

He didn't give a link, he didn't say what our favorite site is, etc.

For all we know, these pictures could have been taken from Wikipedia or Olive Drab.

mudguppy

actually, i dig it - functionality-wise. that 3pt retrieval system is hands-down better than the crappy stinger system that the 1089 uses.

though, in either case the MHE is about worthless because it has to be positioned mid-frame. that's ok, though: the 1089's really only get called to tow HMMWVs, anyway.

emr

This is a funny/good post...:beer:...like the truck also... I recently opened a battery box compartment on a FMTV Deuce and again liked the truck, 2 levers and it effortlessy opened up and out to my waist level in easy view and availability,and all 4 batts were only held down very well by only one nut in the middle and walla out they came. ... Flame on.... i like em, But know they are not what they could be, and i also preffer a real looking truck, but like the guys say here, they are easy to drive and have some comfort. there are just so many cool things that should have been on all m series trucks, its hard to list em all...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks