• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge, NW Chapter Luncheon 23 APRIL 2016

Amer-team

Hello Team, this luncheon is to spend time with Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge. They are rapidly passing and if you want to meet some really neat people, this is the place. The luncheon event starts about 1000 with historical displays and military vehicles out side. They eat lunch and have a speaker on a topic of military interest. There is a charge of 20 dollars or a bit less for the lunch. Location LaQuinta Inn, Tacoma WA. It is right off the Portland ave. exit on I-5 in Tacoma. More on the specifics and registration as it gets closer. They need your money with registration before hand so that they know how many lunches to order from the hotel.

Bring your vehicles out. They enjoy looking at the newer green iron too.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would give anything to be there! I was stationed in Belgium in 1984-85, and the love that people had for us Americans (we were the opening crew for a new base) was 100% a result of those who remembered the actions of the incredibly brave men in WW II. Please if you can get to this, you will never regret the time invested.

This is a Pic from about a year and a half ago. These heroes were D-Day participants on their way back to Normandy. We met in the USO lounge in Charlotte. The gentleman STANDING next to me, was in a wheelchair, and stood to have his picture taken with ME. I cried like a baby when I left, wishing I could be half that strong and brave.

GO to this event !!

IMG_1253.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks