• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vin help and picture of m37 coming off the island in maine

2013-11-02 09.52.37.jpg Here is my m37 coming off louds island in maine going on the barge i had to hire to bring it to the small port i picked it up at. the vin is 80263068. The reason i ask for help with the vin is, one old registration says 1954 and he sold it to me as a 1957 or 8. Not a big deal to me i am more wondering more than anything.

Last edited:

3dAngus

That right there is a picture for a lifetime. Blow it up, crop it, and hang it in your study or mancave. You will appreciate it even more over time, especially, well after you have to let the truck go.
It is worthy! Congratulations!

Just out of curiosity, what did you say it cost to have that ferried over to the mainland?

Mike_L

Congratulations. That is a fantastic photo.

If you would like more info on your SN like approximate manufacture date or military registration markings, check out the registry at G741.org. It is ALL M37, ALL the time. Lots of M37 specific info and research.

So, I presume the dataplate on the glovebox is missing or doesn't match the frame number?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks