• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vin # issues

Lindsaym151

I just bought a truck that has a data plate that reads a different # than what looks to be a auction vin # that was written in grease pencil under data plate.Im going to try and get this titled tomorrow. How screwded am I ?

I got my m151 thru with no title (had to wait 30 days for it to be processedby the state.Any help would be appreciated. HOME STATE IS FLORIDA:?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What auction company did you get it from? Did you get a title for it? To many unknowns to help just yet.

Check the dash data plate with the VIN on the frame. I'm assuming it is a Deuce because of the forum

Last edited:

Lindsaym151

Mr wart hog, I bought this at an estate sale. The truck was bought at auction over ten yrs ago. The selling party didn't know of any paperwork for truck.I was bought and never left tier ranch.

Lindsaym151

Thier is no title to this truck! I am about to go to Dmv and get paperwork to start the ball rolling. I just don't want to fall into any problems when its time to have the law come and check it out

gunboy1656

Another thing that has not been mentioned, depending on the age of the truck. The VIN might be on the right (passenger rail).

Have pics of the truck.