• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Voltage switch/selector for MEP-16 3k gen.

Gunzy

I have what I believe to be a MEP-16. The data plate has been ground off but has a modification plate for conversion to the Yanmar diesel dated 2004. I am in need of the voltage selector that is on the far left of the control panel. I would post a pic but can't for some unknown reason. If anyone has one to sell please PM me. The knob on the one I bought has been broken of in a fall/drop. Thanks in advance for any help.

Isaac-1

You have either a MEP-016D (MEP-016C converted with a Yanmar L70) or MEP-016E (MEP-016B converted with a Yanmar L100) both have knobs on the left side, but overall share few components. Either way I think the knobs that JimC on here makes (3D prints) would work for you, check out his ad in the classifieds, or his signature on any post.

Ike

Gunzy

OK, I have a NSN for the switch if anyone can help me.
NSN 5390-00-259-4646 voltage selector switch
I need one with the knob and don't care if it is used as long as it works.

Gunzy

My units are MEP-16a's that have been converted to the Yanmar diesel. I need the voltage selector switch that is on the far left above the voltage rheostat. Any one have one or know where to get one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks