• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Waiting on a M1009 from out west???

91W350

I was out cruising today and saw a trailer with these two M1009s on it. They appear to be very straight and solid. The one has peeling paint. I was trying to grab photos when work called.... work.... why can't a guy play for a few minutes at optimal times?

On an unrelated and possibly a political statement, check out the bus! I really like the windshield wiper arrangement. Glen

Attachments

TyJustice

They look like Utah m1009's to me.

Interesting bus/art project-- I'm sure that took some serious man hours to complete!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Always wondered what to do itha bus, If I won one! Now I know!... Cool.

91W350

I wanted to get some under chassis shot and talk to the driver. By the time I made it back he was gone. They were very clean on the bottom side, I was impressed.

I am sure that bus was a heck of a chore!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks