• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanna go to Hawaii?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I looked into shipping a duece from Hawaii about 5 years ago and it was over $3000. Thats was to ship a running truck that could be driven around so if it doesnt run the price will be higher.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen some of those hawaii trucks up close. They have very few miles...can't go very far...but very very rusty!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Check this out: They've welded a bracket to the bottomm and hung this extra bow/stake to the rear.....so it could have some kind of overhang?

Attachments

Knucklehead

The cages are a kit made during the late 60s through the early 70s for riot control. A buddy of mine has one that he bought from GSA about 25 years ago. It is new and still in the crate. If I remember it was stenciled Kit,, Riot Control... The National Guard would toss the unruely demonstrators into the cage and truck them to the police station. If I can get my buddy to dig up the kit I will get the numbers. If he can remember where it is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks