• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want a dump or other 5 ton stuff?

ccf460

I have a chance to buy 3- 5 ton trucks, 1 cargo(cummins?) & 2 dumps(multifuel). I am a deuce guy but there are alot of parts I can use also. The price is somewhat high and wondered if there was any reasonably close interest in the complete dump setups or other large high value parts ? I am trying to justify buying/rescuing them from the scrapper, but hard to do just to get power steering pumps and cab parts. I would have to get $1500 per dump setup to begin to offset the high price of these 3 vehicles. The guy wants 8K for the 3 trucks, about 1K more than scrap price. I am not trying to run a for sale ad in the forums, just trying to garner interest for saving the trucks.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like you're talking about a M813 and a pair of M51A2's. Condition would go a long ways. I wouldn't mind having another M51A2's to use for hauling junk to the scrapper.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another M51A2? I would like to have just one, seeing as I need to move A LOT of stone here shortly...

Drew would you rent out your M51 for a month?

I might be interested in one of the dumps, all depends on the condition and engine type.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Another M51A2? I would like to have just one, seeing as I need to move A LOT of stone here shortly...

Drew would you rent out your M51 for a month?

I might be interested in one of the dumps, all depends on the condition and engine type.
I sold my M51A2. I was meaning I wouldn't mind having another one to replace it.

Are you needing one temp or long term Adam? I don't really need one, but I'd like to have a dumping bed MV.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really I just need one short term, a couple of months or so. I have to get 10-15 loads of stone to do my driveway and the area around my 'refinery' building. Right now a golf cart would sink in the mud if there is even a little bit of rain! I don't feel like pulling out the collections truck or the tanker EVERY DAY.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks