• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted 939A1 series manual

BMS07

Im looking for the TM 9-2320-272-24-2. Its the one that has all about rebuilding the 250 cummins. I have a CD that has it. Just would like the paper manual. Thanks Brad

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Check eBay. I bought a whole set of 939/A1/A2 manuals on there for around $50. I stuck them in big 3-ring binders and drag them with me when I go to work on my truck.

BMS07

Thanks Chris but I have checked on ebay with no luck. And Wayne the printer is not broke but would go broke printing off all the pages. Thanks Brad

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for the TM 9 2320-272-34-1 also, it has good coverage on the Cummins engine service/rebuild....
PM me if interested, I don't refer to it very often.

Last edited:

papercu

go broke printing off all the page
Unless you have a motor pool crew working on the truck at the same time, there is no need to print all, just print the pages you are going to work on at that time, if you don't mess them up after working, save them in a three ring binder.
Use some heavier weight paper if you like. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks