• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED for my almost completed 1953 M-37

dcbrown

Here's my 1953. I'm getting there. I still need a bed mounted spare tire bracket, A pintle for the 1919 .30 caliber MG, and brakets for the bed sideboards. This project has caused me to run into a lot of fantastic people. This new network of friends has been more fun than the truck itself! Thanks everyone, for all your help and expertise.

Attachments

Last edited:

M-37Bruce

Snake River

Tom or Jason at; Snake River 4X4 will have a better than stock bed mount spare bracket as well as the bed seat brackets.
They also might be able to assist with the procurement of a MG Pintal for your 1919 Browning?

Merry Christmas,

dcbrown

The hard top is interesting. This truck went from the military to the U.S. Forest Service. I have no idea if the USFS installed the hard top, or if the military did it. It's not something I've seen before, but I am very new to this whole thing. I'd be glad to send you additional photos or whatever if you're interested in getting a better look at it.
Chris