• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED - Junk Fuel Injector Nozzle

houdel

Does anyone have a junk fuel injector nozzle they can part with? Doesn't make any difference if the nozzles are plugged or not, just as long as it will seal to the cylinder head. I need one to make an adapter for my cylinder balance tester. I'll have to take it apart and pull out all the internal components anyhow so I can drill out nozzle tip to get max air flow through the tester. I would appreciate if someone out there has a junker nozzle they can send me. You can PM or email me if you have one handy. Thanks, Lee

Crazyguyla

I have an injector that's has some rust on the tip, but it's currently in New Orleans, La :( Next time I'm home, I can get it.

houdel

That would probably help. I might need a couple anyhow in case I screw one up, plus I need to figure out how to make a cylinder compression adapter as well. I can buy a compression adapter that "almost fits" for about $40, one that fits just right the first time would be a lot better.

Marcus - Is there anyone an home who could locate your rusted injector and ship it out? In case I cant find one earlier? I'd be glad to work out some sort of suitable reimbursement. Course, its so cold and snowy out here I won't be doing too much work outside anyhow!

Thanks, Lee

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks