• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: Wrecker issued hammers/snatch blocks/crosscut saw

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'm looking for some more items that were issued with the m62 and newer 5 ton wreckers. Maybe you've picked one of these up in a surplus lot or with a truck. I'm located in VT but will be traveling to GA in mid October.

3 pound straight peen/ cut off blacksmith hammer. 16" wood handle 5110-00-221-1075
Warwood Tool_45621 5110-00-221-1075.jpg
Punch hammer. Specs are in the picture.
NSN_ 5120-00-197-9473 (PUNCH,BLACKSMITH'S).jpg

Shipping is probably cost prohibitive for the following items. Maybe you're in the northeast and can bring to a show next year, or I'm driving down to Atlanta/Savannah Georgia next month.
20lb sledgehammer

13401_20-lb hammer 5120-00-230-7843.png
One man crosscut saw with 54" blade/60" overall, with canvas case
crosscut saw.jpg
30 ton jack military issue
30 ton jack.jpg
Single sheave snatch block for rear winch (need just 1)
single snatch block.png
Double sheave snatch block for rear winch (need just 1)
double snatch block.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks