• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WARNING - SPLIT RIMS AND JACK STANDS!!!

EastCoastKaiser

dg,
Are you familiar with the split rims on M715's? Do they fall into the good or bad category? Because like JR I take all the safety warinings on these suckers to heart and it really stresses me out just putting the wheel on the truck nevermind putting a tire on a rim. I'm always nervous I'll hit a pot hole or something and take some poor bystanders head off.
I treat them like a gun. Always assume its loaded, never point it at anything you don't want to kill.

rmgill

Spread the weight out on those jackstands. I have a pair of brake backing plates that I use for dropping a pair of stands onto when I need a wider base on soft ground.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks