• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WARNING!!!

Ugg013

Howdy:

A word of warning to anybody that has to use a shipper. DO NOT USE AMERICAN FREIGHT COMPANIES out of Clearwater, FL. They are real fast to collect money from you, but that's the end of their speedy service (and I use that term begrudgingly). :evil: It has now been about 3 weeks that I have been waiting for them to have my items picked up. I have been lied to, hung up on, and not had calls returned. Good thing I'm not in major need of these items. I was told that they would pick these items up 3 different times already, with the newest today before 2 PM. If they don't get it today, they said they can't do anything until the 19th. Meanwhile, I have people waiting on this end for the delivery, keeping space open at their business for my items, and this is their busy season and space is at a premium. When I call them, they want me to do all their work, as to locating my items. GRRR!

Later
Ugg 8)

M35guy

ok, I think this company is incompetant. if I were able to, I'd gladly haul your stuff to you myself in my truck.

Ugg013

Thanks Guys:

What I meant was that they didn't want to get of their collective dead butts and do their jobs. When I called to find out the status of my items, they wanted ME to call the place where the items were located, and find out if it had been picked up, and then ask for a tracking #. The people at the freight co. even seemed put out that I hadn't called the other place first. They didn't like my response, which was I didn't pay the DRMO to ship my items, I paid them. :twisted:

When I discovered that the items hadn't been picked up last week as it was supposed to have been, I was given a story that they (freight co) hadn't been notified. When I tried to correct them (as I had called twice to inform them), I was told that she would be happy to stay on the phone with me all day and argue about it. :x

Now fortunately for me, I have a very good relation with the head of the DRMO at Ft. Hood. She is a VERY nice lady. She made arrangements with the freight co when they finally called so my items could be picked up today. Then, as a favor to me, she called when they got the stuff. So I know now, that the items are at least on a truck. :roll: Where they are, and when they'll arrive is a whole other issue. All I can say is that it's a good thing they're in FL, and I'm up here in Chi Town, otherwise you all may have been hearing about me on the news. :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)

M35guy

lol, if you'd told me earlier, I coulda gone and rattled some cages for ya, clearwater isnt that far from me, its like 30 miles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks