• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Was! Broke down in Okc

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Derek Taylor(Taylor trading) is in a pickup in Ok with a trailer that has about 9000lbs on it. His truck started making a horrible knocking sound and he needs help.

The truck is still mobile(dunno for how long) so he would like someone that could tow the trailer for him to get it to a safe parking place. He said OKC auctions is about 9 miles from his location.

His cell is 423.255.6509

Any help would be great!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have just seen the message. I can help him in the morning but tonight is date night . The Wife Unit would not understand. ;-)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just got off the phine with him. He is looking for a place to park his truck and trailer for a week. He said he can drive it there, but he would like a ride back to the rental truck. He would come back next wed to get the truck and trailer.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can help him with a parking spot and ride in the morning.

Sneaking in some SS time while out to dinner with the wife unit.

TaylorTradingCo

OKC help

Warthog,

I can drive my pick up and trailer to your place in the morning, if you can bring me back to the hotel I am in, intersection of I-35 & I240. Send me your address and let me know what time you want me to be there please. You can text me at 423-255-6509.

I moved my load from the trailer into the rental truck, and had planned to put my pick up on my trailer and tow it back, but the truck has the wrong sized ball, welded on, and no brake controller, so I am going to leave my truck and trailer here and come back next week for it.

Thanks,

Derek

I can help him with a parking spot and ride in the morning.

Sneaking in some SS time while out to dinner with the wife unit.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AAR

The truck and trailer are in a secure location. Derek is back at the hotel and getting ready to head back to GA in the Ryder rental truck.

More than likely the recovery of the truck will happen after the GA rally.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks