• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

washer conversion kit and new heater

Iyaayas184

Can anyone let me know what the fair market value on a brand new in the box electric wiper conversion kit for and M35 and a Brand new unused in the box Deauce/5-ton heater with motor and heater core(the whole box that goes under the hood) is. We have a couple excess items at the museum I am Director of Operations at and don't forsee using on our equipment. Also looking for a serviceable air pak for an M35. the brakes quite working recently in our M35 and we are not building up any air pressure. in addition our brake pedal goes all the way to the floor.

Thanks, Robert

jatonka

The new electric wipers have sold for as much as $300. The heater unit without the rest of the kit could be worth $100 or some more. Your brake and air problems don't have to be related, probably are though. If you have no air pressure at all, you would normally still have a brake pedal and working brakes, just a harder push to stop. But, if your airpack stuck in a position where air was being taken from the system, I guess you could lose all your air and maybe have no brakes. You ought to check your master cylinder first and be sure you have fluid there. Good luck, ask more questions. JT out