• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Waterpump bypass fitting size

cucvrus

Is the one in the HMMWV crossover the same size male into the pump? That would serve as a sample if it is. Pipe is real easy and inexpensive to work with. The fittings are at the hardware store or at Autozone. Ask at the hardware store they will help you. I do not know the size off hand. But would guess you are about right with your estimates. Take a chance get a couple and return the ones you don't use. Will that work for you. If not I can check tomorrow after work. I have a few engines sitting around. Can you wait? Let me know. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks