• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Web issues

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like you're using tapatalk. What is the hyperlink you're trying to use? I know you mentioned something similar in the past about not being able to post in foruns. But you never provided an example.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to need the url you're trying to open. I can only tell from your pic that it's open to the conversations forum. Anything displayed is the end result, I need to understand what link you're clicking on that dumps you there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The first link looks like it might have came from the vBulletin days. Where (what page) was that link posted? I'll have to remove it, it's not valid.

Second link is some sort of abomination from tapatalk. Very little I can do for anything they post, but I will take a look at it if you can likewise show where they have that posted. The correct link for that thread is:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So that old vBulletin link resolves to: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/new-shop-space.193556/

The inquire thread I've already posted the link. But any sort of invalid ID is typically going to be a fault of the tapatalk client. I've had this happen with my phone at times. I've had to sign out, then go into my phone's app settings and delete the app data, then sign back in.

Tapatalk is great to minimize the forum for on the go devices. But their software is buggy at times.

ncfirefighter140

FiremanPhil
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotcha. Maybe that is why I get the message no credentials for this page or something like that. I may delete my app and reinstall. Where I paid my subscription will the app pick that up and me not have to repay.

ncfirefighter Southeastern North Carolina

M35A2
5ton soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks