• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Webdiagnosis: is this how an multifuel should sound and smoke should look

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not drive much with our truck, but am loosing some liters of water. Was topped up before the last winter, after some driving and standing with running engine -together about 3 hours, low rpm, no pulling or cargo on the truck, even without dump bed. Noticed again that the level is lower, at least 2 or 3 liter. Oil looks normal, engine starts and runs OK, certainly given the fact that it is used very irregular and then only for less than an hour or so. Since the truck was parked on a grass field, I could not see much of leaking but did not notice anything while engine was running.

Have a look at our two videos now uploaded, especially the second one with running engine and in gear but on blocks without wheels. Is this how a normal multifuel should sound? The smoke in the second video about half-way is somewhat whitish. Then again, the truck had been standing long without protection on the exhaust. Did not see traces of oil in the coolant either when topping it up with water and running some time.

:? thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks