• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Webpage update... Need your help....

tankdriver

I have added a new item on the page, it is "Specifications". I took a 1944 dated TM 9-710 and used the information from there.

I used drawings out of the manual to show each model. I'd like to use modern restored photos there, but I'm no hellp there, I mean it is call Junk-halftracks for a reason....

If you have a M2, M2A1, M3, M3a1, M4, M4a1 please send me a photo of it. Please look at the page and kinda do the same shot. No canvas, smiple background I can curt out, just a good photo of your vehicle.

I have future plans to ad other things. And with your help, I plan to make this the best page on halftracks on the web.

Also I still need more before and after shots....

One more thing.... If you see something incorrect, or if there is a problem with anything.... PLEASE let me know. I do not want to post any thing not correct.

Thanks for your help.