• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weight & dimension data plate

My truck is missing the weight & dimension dataplate, which is mandatory for official operation here because it has the VIN and manufacturer on it. Right now I don't have anything and this could bring me into trouble if someone would check on that.
I already tried to contact mvdataplates.com to order something, but there was no answer.
Does anyone know another source for these plates? Over here it is almost impossible to get new ones...

Truck would be M35a2 Cargo w/w .

TIA
Mark

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far I’ve been lucky with mv.dataplates. Sometimes he (Rod Shaver) is just slow to respond. If he has it in stock (#10896888), take the advantage to have it stamped with your data. (very recommendable!)
Lately I ordered a full M-170 set, sent $$$ via WU and got it with USPS, about 4 weeks later, in perfect condition.

(Mit Geduld und Spucke fängt man eine Mucke!:) )

Good luck!

Gerhard

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a few new data plates here including the one offered by Saturn as listed above. I also stumbled across one that is for the M35A2 w/w but has Kaiser Jeep already screened in and has contract number
DAAE-06-68-C-0007. Pretty cool. Mark, if you have problems getting something going, I can send you the data plate like Saturn sells but you would have to cover shipping. If I bought it, I assure you I didn't spend more than $10 on it.

bc + kenny pm sent

Gerhard, you're right of course, I'll wait a little longer, maybe mvdataplates / Rod responds after all. You don't know in these days if mails disappear in spam filters or accidentally get erased while sorting out anyway.
I wanted to order other dataplates / stickers as well, so it would have made sense to order it there (or anywhere I can get it from).

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks