• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weird engine in deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: weird engine in deuce in Indiana

aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua aua

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I am guessing there will be a few upset people now. That's a 5.9 Cummins.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never good to see this posted
,"Not interested in bidding on the truck"
just once...... Where is the shooting someone in the head Icon when you need it? :deadhorse: Maybe the language sensor could delete these famous and never helpful words?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, but I'm not - too far for me to pick up. Also didn't say which one it was (there are hundreds in XXXXXXXX right now) and didn't provide a link. Can't even remember which one it was. But I did see the engine in my browsing, and it did pique my interest in what it was. Just curiosity, why is that so bad?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maddawg bad, bad Maddawg, go lay in the corner before I hit your nose with the newspaper! Bad Boy

mangus580

How about just post the picture and ask about the engine? Why disclose the location? or that it was even up for auction???

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cause I am bidding! Not to hard to look at the listings in that state and find it. Just doesn't help. I understand the interest. If you had just posted the pics and not said where it was would have been much more discreet. You just don't understand(not the first time You have done this) specifically on a vehicle I plan to or was bidding on. In my shoes, it sucks! Just once try to think what others may think before you post "interesting" stuff that is up for bid.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sigh. Every time I open my mouth I piss someone off. I should run for office.
You won't get my Vote!

Logical thinking, would teach you to keep your mouth shut. fat lady sings

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
oh well, if everybody was perfect, thay would have a religion named after them then killed, then there would be nobody to say you were wrong

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You mean the M756A2 at Ft. Meade? Yes, I'm bidding on that. If I win, I win. I already know my upper limit in $$$. If someone outbids me, fine, que sera.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's still not too late to edit your posts, to not to include the info that makes this thread SUCK.

mangus580

Mawddawg, the whole point is... you said YOU aren't interested in bidding... so you posted about it?

So you wouldn't have posted if you were gonna bid??

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
maddawg308 said:
Edited. Stop mud slinging - you know I'm better at that! ;)
Mike, your just digging yourself in deeper with that statement! Remember Haspin! Your choice of words SUCKS AGAIN!

Bill W

MD
Did you not know that GL was a super secret site that only a limited few here on the forum know about!!!
I would have never thought of looking for a deuce on GL BUT now thanks to you..... :wink:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
doghead - the choice of words was on purpose, a slap at myself. See the smiley at the end of my statement? That means it's light-hearted.

Bill W - yes, I am learning that over time. GL is private, for some users only and not others. It's not possible for people to see the pics of super secret auctions unless some dummy like myself posts it here to draw attention to it and I get in trouble. Otherwise, noone would ever know that truck was on there. Or GSA as well. Or GovDeals. Or eGay. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks