• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WEST KENTUCKY SURPLUS - X Doors

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes this guy is top shelf everything he does that i have had dealings with Brandon is his name and if its hummer related he knows it ive seen over 300 hummers at his place at one time !

Sjoconnor

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are his truck prices like? Reasonable?
I bought an M998 from him 2 years ago. My Main concern was that I wanted a truck that was mechanically sound when I got it. They delivered. I literally called them a few weeks after getting it and said my windshield washer pump wasn't working and they sent a new pump out right away. Two years later, I have not doubted my decision to buy from them. I drive it a lot and run on the beach up here in MA. No issues.

Stephen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks