• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Western PA meet and greet.

gunboy1656

I keep seeing all the thread of people meeting all over the place, and it is about time we start something on this side of the state. Everything else happens in the middle and eastern parts.

There had been some talk of doing it in the past well now lets stop talking and do it.

I was told about a show at the Beaver County airport on August 7th. Starts at 0800 and goes until 1600. They will serve a breakfast 0800-1130 and a lunch from 1200 -1600. There is a rain date of the 8th.

The show includes classic cars, a few MV's ( I am guessing 5, not members on here), and a bunch of airplanes that the museum keeps on site.

The airport is very easy to get to, right off route 51 in Chippewa township. Hope to get a few other trucks to show up.
If your in Ohio or West Virginia your welcome as well.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks