• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what are driveshafts worth?

ODdave

What would be a fair price for the 5 complete drive shafts from a m211/m135? all the flanges are there along with the carrier bearing.?

ODdave

huh, thought they might be desierable. there was a 211 about an hour away from me missing some of the shafts. Oh well they look like 1410 joints at least so mabye somone in to offraoding will want them.

ODdave

Seriously? Wisconson? that isnt that far, **** swim on over and i'd meet ya at the shore! :mrgreen:. I actualy might be headed to WI in a month or so.

lacoda56

ODdave

I'm thinking a 700 mile roundtrip, with gas at $3 a gallon, for some driveshafts that I really don't need is a bit far. 20 years ago, I'd have been all over it, but I just don't like driving like I used to. Hopefully you can find a buyer for them a bit closer. They should be worth a couple hundred, especially with the carrier bearing.

ODdave

yea, i dont care to drive that much either, i just cant afford the close stuff lol. hows the weather getting over there? we just had a few REAL nice days.

lacoda56

I think the nice is over. Started raining yesterday, getting colder, possible rain/snow mix..... You'd almost think it was november! Oh, and by the way, this crap's headed your way, (Don't shoot the messenger!).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks