• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these?

I have a few things that I think are for HMMWV's that I am unsure what they are for, or for what model. I have done some searching and can't find anything.

The one picture of shorter bars may be for M151's, but I am not sure on those either.

I have a whole container full of stuff that I don't know what most is for, maybe one day I will figure it all out...

Thanks

https://plus.google.com/photos/1001...s/6127287041691264369?authkey=CPaJtq3Dh932ngE

DatGuyC

the bows in the 3rd picture are the ones that hold the soft top on, at least those are the same that came with my 4 man kit. The aluminum channels in the last picture go down the side of the truck and connect the a, b, and c pillars. The smaller rod with the two hooks on the end is for the cargo cover, it holds the front and rear cargo bows apart.

Last edited:

ollied

Pict 1 passenger bows 1 4 2dr ,2 4 4dr rear ext bow brace ( i need it) Ollie Davis 101 park ave Mt, Airy Md 21771-5435 cell 240 674 6003 pict 2 same as 1 pict same as 1 pict 4 4dr top side ralis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks