• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What day of the week does GL post new MV/Deuce Auctions?

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This may be answered already somewhere, I searched but didn't find anything. Anyway, I noticed today that most of the MV/Deuce auctions all ended at the same time today, no matter what location they were at. Does GL also post the new MV auctions on a specific day of the week as well? Or is it somewhat random?

Thanks!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are basically a 5-day/week operation, and build their lists as they accumulate lots.

You can see upcoming auctions by clicking on the EVENTS tab at the top of the page. It gives all known future sales.

Spend some time exploring ALL the available tools on the GL site - It's actually pretty user-friendly.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I understand it, the local sites send the sale data for all types of commodities to the home office in AZ throughout the week, and they upload to the GL web site periodically, with a major upload happening Sunday in the wee hours.