• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did I get and will it work on my 97 LMTV? Dearborn protocol adapter III Plus

Overdrive

Wasn't quite sure what this test set was when I bid $25 bucks on GL but I wound up with it. The kit looks pretty complete but no TM or CDs... I haven't done much research yet but I am hoping this would have capabilities to use it on the 97 LMTV...

Maybe Suprman may know more details?

Any help identifying this hardware and where to find info/software for it would be appreciated. It would appear this replaces the STE/ICE analog diag tool set but I am only guessing.

Thanks!

ICETest Equipment3.jpg
ICETest Equipment2.jpg
ICETest Equipment4.jpg

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The first gen LMTVs still use the big round ste ice diag plug and the big interface box that should be in that kit. I have most of the software for that. It's made to be installed on a Miltope laptop but most if it will work on a laptop with XP. But you will need something older with a serial port. The Dearborn adapter would work with the trans diag if you had the allison software which is big bucks.

Overdrive

Awesome! Thank you Suprman... I will open up the kit this weekend... I know I have an old Win2k machine and I may have an old laptop with the 9pin serial port but I don't think its XP. I would bet I have an old copy of XP I could install. sweet!