• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do I do!!!???

99dodge1500

I am wanting to buy a M1009 and I was wondering if I need to get the Sf-97 for it? I will be driving it every day, I don't know what to do this is my first MV, Do I need to get the Sf-97 to get it titled?

Militoy

I guess I was real lucky - I bought my M105A2 trailer from them during the period that the SF-97 just came with the vehicle. That was the only MV I ever bought directly from GL - Now, I stick to parts / equipment only. BTW - they did get back with me around 3 years after the auction closing - to have me fill out a retroactive EUC form!

99dodge1500

Thank I am think about just getting one of ebay, Now some would have already got the sf-97 right?? I shouldn't have to get it one I would just have to change the registration, right?

scottc

I would not buy a vehicle from a private party, if the seller did not have a valid title. Can you trust that seller to apply for an sf-97? Be careful.

ralbelt

If you have to wait for the seller to apply for a SF-97 then you maight as well bid on one from GL you will still have to wait for a SF-97 either way. The only time you will save is waiting for your EUC.

Private seller you can probably drive it and kick the tires before purchase.