• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What exactly is done at Battlecreek?

linx310

What exactly is it that they do with your EUC submission when it arrives at Battlecreek?

Do they check the information against of bunch of database information?

If so why would EUC wait times be getting longer?

I find it hard to believe that more us buying trucks are the cause, we a probably a drop in the bucket when it comes to % of what they sell.

Could they be getting slower because they laid people off due to some budget cut?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What exactly is it that they do with your EUC submission when it arrives at Battlecreek?

Do they check the information against of bunch of database information?

If so why would EUC wait times be getting longer?

I find it hard to believe that more us buying trucks are the cause, we a probably a drop in the bucket when it comes to % of what they sell.

Could they be getting slower because they laid people off due to some budget cut
?
Possible, the ONLY place the Gov't is wanting to cut spending is the DOD. Every other dept of US Gov't is spending at breakneck speed. One thing I learned is that there is no rhyme or reason with this stuff.

O.D. Fever

Now that is a good question. They, DLA,TSC, have to Indepentantly verify that the person and or company is a legal citizen and or company and is not a felon or on a watch list. They must verify the listed adress so if the item is recalled they can come and get it. Due to heightened security more items are requiring EUC's and they have the same manpower.Also due to privacy laws the state goverment do not help them verify adresses. Trust me I know after starting another company. Good luck and be patient. Joe

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My guess is, BattleCreek doubles as a NASA space monkey training facility.

Do good and you get a banana, do bad and you get a shock, do nothing and your day is over in 8 hours.

Imagine that!fat lady sings

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Das Gooberment has plenty of ways to check information that you submit on an EUC.
There are reverse lookup programs for addresses and phone numbers.
I would also assume they run you through NCIC and all the terrorists data bases.
If you think you have privacy in todays information age you are sleepwalking.