• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What fluid is this?

Chirider

In my goal of seeing what I bought. Another puzzlement to me. Once again, can you guys lend me your expertise? Hint, the inside of the vehicle smells like oil.

Attachments

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my goal of seeing what I bought. Another puzzlement to me. Once again, can you guys lend me your expertise? Hint, the inside of the vehicle smells like oil.
When I saw that it turned out to be a problem with leaking power steering fluid at the hose attachement

Action

Looks like it was coming heavily from the engine compartment and just followed every path it could into the passenger compartment. I.e. bolts and bushings, etc. It appears to be up by the DWF switch area, too. Does it look the same on the other side of the metal? You may have to look behind the black pads.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks odd, hard to say. My guess is that it's gunk of all sorts that collected during driving in wet weather. I second pulling up the black pads inside the engine compartment and taking a look around. Might just need a good scrubbing under the insulation.
BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks