• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What goes here PLEASE

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a M923A1 I just got. when I got it, I was told that parts were missing.
I have figured out or replaced the majority of missing parts. Today I found another missing part and can't find it in the manuals. It is electrical, on the firewall inside the cab, to the left of the steering wheel. I can't tell the exact size, but it is 8"s from the floor and about 3" to the rt of the left kick board straight above the dimmer switch on the floor. It is about 2.5"x 5" , has a several prong plug that goes to it and a couple ground wires. Does any one know what this could be? It has 2 screws that hold it in place on the firewall. Not sure what it is but I'M sure I'm going to need it. Please help me figure out what it is.
Thank you
Mark

SPCWarning

Mark,
Check out TM 9-2320-272-24P-1, Figure 97, and 97.1. This may be what you're looking for. It shows the canister that 91W350 posted, only looking at it from the inside of the firewall. The part you described is right behind this canister, and it's listed on fig. 97 and description 97.1 and it is indeed the ether canister and associated parts. Hope this helps also.

Jimmy

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes guys, it is on the inside of the firewall, the other side of the steering column the brake pedal is on. If my feet were on the floorboard, it would be above my left foot. I am going to take a picture but I don't know how to upload, but I will try.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Flasher unitor highbeam switch, and I 'll bet your head/tail/turn/marker lights dont work, as the big plug hanging down connects to the back of the lighting switch. The smaller 3 wire plug goes to the flasher or highbeam switch. Post the #'s on the wire markers on the wires and we can know for sure.

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
For the big plug, I just got the 3 lever switch in today, have not installed it yet, and the truck has no batteries in it yet.
In picture 1 the small plug I believe and the 2 wires 1 hanging from the plug and 1 coming from the steering shaft go to this box.

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
So where is a good place to get a flasher circuit.
you guys are just genuises, I posted this less than an hour ago and y'all got it figured out
Thanks
Mark

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
So where is a good place to get a flasher circuit.
you guys are just genuises, I posted this less than an hour ago and y'all got it figured out
Thanks
Mark

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just about any MV parts place has them. They are one of the few items that have remained standard for years and years and years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks