• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What hose goes on the back of Air Cleaner Housing?

JohnDeere

I installed a new air filter in my newly purchased M35A2, and on the back of the metal filter housing is about a one inch diameter tube. It looks like a hose is supposed to hook up there.

Yes I have looked in some the TM's. Haven't found the right photo yet.

Help with info appreciated.

Bill W

Razer meant to say is "Fording kit installed" :wink: If your not fording the truck close to its( unprepped) drown depth then you shouldn't need to hook up that hose.

Last edited:

3rdmdqm

Razer meant tosay is "Fording kit installed" :wink: If your not fording the truck close to its( unprepped) drown depth then you shouldn't need to hook up that hose.
If you you're not going to hook up a hose to it, I would plug or cap it. Critters will get in there and nest through that hole, then when you start the truck......well what a mess. Don't ask me how I know. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks