• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is a set of Warn front locking hubs for a Deuce worth?

dma251

A buddy of mine got a hold of a good condition set of Warn locking hubs for a Deuce. He says they are marked M213 - I don't know if that's a Warn p/n or something else - buy he said they fit the M35.

I told him I would help him find out how much they are worth and possibly post up a classified ad on here later.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: What is a set of Warn front locking hubs for a Deuce wor

I haven't heard on them making any for the deuce. How many splines and what diameter are they?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: What is a set of Warn front locking hubs for a Deuce wor

There was a run of Warn hubs back in the late 70s to early 80s. I think Bob Chandler had a little to do with it as he had them on Bigfoot 1 when it had deuce axles and Bigfoot 2 thru 5 or so had them on the 5 ton axles. Be interesting to see them. Worth is very subjective. I'd love a heads up on them if he sells them.

jatonka

Warn made hubs for the M35 at least as early as Vietnam, say 1967. AVM has made M35 lockout hubs since 1957. The Warns with 16 splines and 8 bolt holes in good condition are worth as much as you will pay up to the cost of new AVMs at my place. JT out