• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is different with this M35A3 ??

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I didnt catch it but I picked up my m35A3 from Meade.I drove it home with no problems,I love it.Rracing nice collection of yellow iron you have.

R Racing

Thanks Jon ! :grin: I'm Glad you made it home safe. What a perfewct day for a recovery !!

I was going to Aux lights to the front and were I wanted to put them the headlights were in the way . then I started looking and thought boy I bet the lights may look better and the bottom of the light not be cut off by the bumper . So I unbolted it and moved it up a bolt hole set to see if I liked the look or not. I only have them bolted in with 2 bolts each at the moment. But I'll drill some additional holes. Here are some before and after pic's

Attachments

3dAngus

And I thought it was because it wasn't yellow.

The others are....

BTW, I cannot find my instrument cluster Jim. I must be losing my mind. I don't know if I sold it, or put it away somewhere safe where I wouldn't forget it.

R Racing

Hi Dell ! Maybe i'll get lucky and find something at Aberdeen. Thanks for looking.

ORD22 Thanks :) it actually shifts pretty nice. no were near as hard as the 5 tons.