• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is it? Loader/Backhoe?

The Stuff Fixer

Seen a loader/backhoe on a GSA site for sale(auction) today. What is it called? Ours is a FLU419 or a 'SEE'. This is a Case W-14 with a backhoe built on back. Tag says for the Navy. Tag is very hard to read all of it. I have never seen one before. Has anyone seen such a critter before? Sorry didn't know were else to ask this.

The Stuff Fixer

NDT, that is it. It's not the HMEE. Sorry I don't know how to move pics around to here. Guyfang I think that(HMEE) is gonna be the next 'SEE' type machine to be sold from Uncle Sam in 10-15 yrs. to the public.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks