• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the going rate for super singles?

M1075

98hd said:
Wondering what the going price is for a 16x20 mounted on a beadlock combat rim. I have found some for sale and am curious how the price rates.
What price are you being quoted?

98hd

M1075 said:
98hd said:
Wondering what the going price is for a 16x20 mounted on a beadlock combat rim. I have found some for sale and am curious how the price rates.
What price are you being quoted?
325 each. Of course I won't have to pay for shipping either, as they are somewhat local.

I have one more place I want to check with also.

M1075

RE: Re: What is the going rate for super singles?

Yeah, I checked on those today too. I think he has 51 left. I only need 49. :)

98hd

Re: RE: Re: What is the going rate for super singles?

M1075 said:
Yeah, I checked on those today too. I think he has 51 left. I only need 49. :)
Yikes! That's alot of tires. I'm tempted to get a set, but I just dropped alot of money on a new trans for my daily driver so I'm probably not going to bite, but I really would love a set of the combat wheels.

BTW: I was suprised to hear his price on the wheels/tires, after hearing his price on a t-case. He wanted almost 8 times more than what adelmans quoted me.

jwaller

RE: Re: RE: Re: What is the going rate for super singles?

I may be coming into a stash of 5T combat wheels very soon. if I do they will be for sale here first.

98hd

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What is the going rate for super singles

jwaller said:
I may be coming into a stash of 5T combat wheels very soon. if I do they will be for sale here first.
If you do PLEASE try to remember me :D

I can't stand the goodyear highway tires that my m818 came with, they have no traction offroad.

M1075

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What is the going rate for super singles

jwaller said:
I still need 49 of them. Send me a PM once you get them.