• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this...anyone?

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did my first major cleaning of my M1083A1 cab and found a lot of trash and some parts. I found this part behind the drivers seat between the seat and the storage box and could not figure out where it goes or even if it goes to this truck. I looked at the TM's to check and see if I could find where it goes but I couldn't found anything, of course the TM's have been a little challenging to me so far.

Just want to see if this goes with the truck before I toss it out.

What is this...anyone?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yep.

Already in the trash can!
Oh man! Nobody told you!?

That little chunk of metal... If you bury it in some nice rich dirt - with just that curved part sticking out - and then heavily watered - would have grown you a new truck! Of course you have to feed it with S&S fertilizer.

Sadly once it hits the bottom of a trash can all of the magic is gone. :-(

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh man! Nobody told you!?

That little chunk of metal... If you bury it in some nice rich dirt - with just that curved part sticking out - and then heavily watered - would have grown you a new truck! Of course you have to feed it with S&S fertilizer.

Sadly once it hits the bottom of a trash can all of the magic is gone. :-(

Damn, just my luck, I could have had a new truck. :(

I've always had a lot luck, unfortunately most of it has been bad, just like above!

Hopefully, things will turn around soon?!o_O

M35fan

My luck would be, after it's long gone I would find out where it belonged. Then again, I find parts that belong on vehicles I don't have anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks