• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this for I found in my truck

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could it be some ordnance related item, I'm guessing, but it could be a gauge for a weapon system, to determine if it's out of spec or if it's good.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'll take a shot, Timing gauge for a .50 cal?, you pull the bolt back put it in to check the adjustment of the gun (I think) for go/ no go condition. Usually there are 2 of them, one is Put in and the hammer won't fall, put the other in and it will, if the adjustment is correct.....if not rotate the barrel a couple of clicks until it is.

Just a shot....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Part Name: PIN,QUICK RELEASE
Shelf Life:
Unit of Measure: EA
Minimum Order Quantity:

Federal Supply Class (FSC):
5315 - Nails, Machine Keys, and Pins

Associated Part Numbers

12312140-3

01-145-5190

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A pin for a M18A1 Claymore???? I didnt know they had pins.... I never saw a pin on all the ones I issued out, and got to fire off...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks