• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this trailer set-up?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One was at a junk recycler near hear and I was able to get a lot of goodies out of it for scrap prices (they resale junk at just over what they pay for it if someone has use for it), including the air cooled aluminum 4A084 and a fuel burning heater. Paid like $35 for the engine, which is used in the MEP018 among other places.
I believe the generator is only 60 amp or so...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One was at a junk recycler near hear and I was able to get a lot of goodies out of it for scrap prices (they resale junk at just over what they pay for it if someone has use for it), including the air cooled aluminum 4A084 and a fuel burning heater. Paid like $35 for the engine, which is used in the MEP018 among other places.
I believe the generator is only 60 amp or so...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno. Many are scrapped. If you have all the soft material in good shape, may be worth it. Richard set up one of the bounce houses at the GA Rally once. They are hot without the A/C running. The trailer did come with A/C. I would imagine for a weekend of camping one would need a drum or two of gasoline