• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is This

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M819

shannondeese

I didn't try to start it. It has 22,000 miles on it according to the current owner and the odometer. Thanks for the model number. I could jump it with my Deuce since the batteries are dead in the wrecker. It has been sitting for a few years. The guy also has an old REO Deuce in about the same condition. I might try to get a package deal.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's worth that. Check the shipper (boom extension) carefully for bends. The broken cable and extended shipper are warning signs of trying to lift too much.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Could be someone trying to suck in the manual extension and forgot to pull the pins, or someone NOT paying attention and TWO blocked it by having the hook up tight then powering out the powered section, that will bust a cable in a heart beat, from the pic, it looks straight

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the batteries are totally shot then I would not try slaving it off another truck. I did that to my 818 and smoked the Deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks