• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this

M1009 Fiend

Have a great m1009 and i was cleaning it and found this plug under the passager side next to the glove box.

Any ideas what it might be?

O and i have the cigarette lighter but it hooked up to nothing any one else have this in there m1009?

Attachments

M1009 Fiend

What does everyone have in the same place? That is the sig lighter in the pic but no wires run to it.

I think ill look and see if there are some loose wires or cut wires in for the sig lighter.

Thanks for the Help

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What does everyone have in the same place? That is the sig lighter in the pic but no wires run to it.

I think ill look and see if there are some loose wires or cut wires in for the sig lighter.

Thanks for the Help
Take a look, somewhere the wire for the "under dash lights" and the cigar lighter will be taped to the wiring harness even if the truck came without those items.

CUCV85

missing 1003 single filement bulb for interior floor light

Have a great m1009 and i was cleaning it and found this plug under the passager side next to the glove box.

Any ideas what it might be?

O and i have the cigarette lighter but it hooked up to nothing any one else have this in there m1009?

buy a #1003 bulb for the floor interior light.
Turn your pull switch for headlights left, it will turn on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks