• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what m35 parts fit a m35a2?

bigbird1

just wondering what parts are the same body wise, hard top and winch, axles ect, I know the hood and sides are not the same by looking, also one is gas and one is diesel but aside from that . thanks

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The winch is mostly the same, you will have to clearance the trans a bit for the gasser winch driveshaft. The hard top looked like a home made one(edit, maybe not home made, but crunched on top).

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
................... i did a search and came up with nothing , so i had to ask lol
Most has been answered, already.
Just for clarification, regarding body parts: the hood; doors; WS-frame; top and other accessories are the same for all; not so the grille; fenders; engine side panels; headlight mounts; dash panel, instrument panel and much more...

This thread at least, has lots of good info regarding differences, even between the very early M35 gasser versions.

G.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, Just because something fits doesn't mean they are the same. There's alot of differences.