• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What makes a glow plug swell?

67_C-30

Self limiting plugs like the Bosch Duraterms and the AC Delco 60G's don't swell under normal circumstances. Others like Delco 11G's and Wellmans have a tendency to swell often.

Alredneck

Banned
Imagine living the life of a glow plug! It would be like living in a frozen **** all alone sometimes and the rest of the time it would be a raging inferno pit of chaos version of ****! Any volunteers?!:twisted:

Alredneck

Banned
Hades! For the people who dont speak )*#(*!@_)

This sensoring biblical terms is ridiculous! Families cuss at each other to ya know!

If it on public broadcast TV it should be allowed on here! My.02!

militarysteel

yeah it just means you had the older non-self regulating plugs. and a bad controller, or a bypass switch with a heavy finger. :) i always count to 10 let off, try, then if it wants to start, turn it back on while its cranking for up to 8 more seconds, most of the time it should start.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks