• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What neighbors

Engine5

Ya know the funny thing , the ones who own the $50,000 BMW's and the Mercedes up the road will be the same ones crying when there is 2 feet of snow on the ground and they need to get out for food. Then all of a sudden the big green trucks arent so bad.:p

desertfox

My neighbor lady down the road loves to here the deuce roll by. The neighbors across the road complain. They are pompas A----. They drive a Cadilac Escalade. They do stop by to say hello and my dog Bishop runs up and puts his paws on the door to say hi. I know they hate that.

Engine5

Anytime Scooter, and anyone else for that matter. I always have a pot on. Or in a worse case I can throw a dead animal on the grill. If I run out of room I can always take the fence down and park them on the lawn.:p

scooter01922

I may just have to take you up on that as soon as i get some more stuff squared away around here. Be nice to talk to someone else about MV's and not have them think i'm nutty.

wsucougarx

LOL, I love it:razz: Yah, I'm sure I'm the talk of the neighborhood w/2 deuces and 2 trailers. Can't wait until they notice the 3rd deuce I'll be bringing home in about a week.:p

m35tech

No just when they come to visit park in front of the neighbors house, I can see it now a convoy of green, brown...etc and gotta make sure they put a couple gallons of used oil in the trucks before they pull up on a wintery morning...